无障碍链接

中国时间: 04:14 2016年12月09日星期五

双语新闻(2013年04月16日)


**朝鲜誓言严厉报复首尔举行的抗议平壤活动**

朝鲜再次对韩国发出威胁,誓言对首尔最近举行的抗议进行报复,并声称抗议活动损害了平壤领导层的尊严。

朝鲜军方威胁说,如果韩国不对星期一举行的小规模抗议道歉,就将“立即”采取未加说明的行动。在抗议活动中,朝鲜领导人的画像被焚烧。

朝鲜国家电视台星期二播报的这一声明使用了典型的煽动性语言,誓言要对其所说的抗议者的“穷凶极恶的犯罪行为”进行严厉的报复。

在发出这一威胁的同时,朝鲜人继续进行为期两天的已故朝鲜建国领导人金日成诞辰庆祝活动。很多人曾预计平壤将在金日成诞辰之际进行一次具有挑衅性的导弹试射,但星期一没有出现这种事态。

** NKorea Vows 'Sledge-Hammer' Retaliation for Anti-Pyongyang Protests in Seoul**

North Korea has issued fresh threats against South Korea, vowing retaliation for recent protests in Seoul that it says "hurt the dignity" of the leadership in Pyongyang.

The North's military threatened unspecified "immediate" action against the South if it did not apologize for the small Monday protests, during which effigies of North Korean leaders were burned.

The statement, read on state television Tuesday, included typically inflammatory language, vowing "sledge-hammer" revenge for what it said was the protesters' "monstrous criminal act."

The threat comes as North Koreans continue their two-day celebration of the birthday of late founding leader Kim Il Sung. Many had expected Pyongyang to mark the occasion with a provocative missile test, but the Monday anniversary passed without incident.

**美国联邦调查局对波士顿马拉松致命的爆炸案展开调查**

美国联邦调查局开始寻找星期一波士顿马拉松赛连环爆炸案的制造者,这一事件造成至少三人死亡,140多人受伤。

联邦调查局正在组织多个机构对爆炸事件展开调查。一名白宫官员说,这一事件“显然是恐怖活动”。

联邦调查局星期一晚间发表声明说,现在确定这次爆炸事件的起因或动机还为时过早。这两次爆炸都发生在马拉松赛终点线附近,爆炸地点相距大约在百米之内,间隔时间极短。

美国之音记者普雷苏蒂星期二清晨说,调查人员在爆炸现场周边很大范围内展开工作,街角设有路障,不准行人车辆进入。

普雷苏蒂说,波士顿加紧保安工作,可以看到警车,并能听到警报器的声响,但街上没有行人。

美国总统奥巴马在电视讲话中说,将找到肇事者,并将其绳之以法。

波士顿警方首脑戴维斯说,没有关于这次袭击的情报。有关当局表示,目前还没有人宣称对爆炸事件负责。

爆炸发生在马拉松赛开始大约四小时后,一些选手早已跑过终点,而当时大量选手及其支持者聚集在终点线周边。比赛在爆炸发生后停止,参赛选手有2万3千多名。

鲜血淋漓的观众,包括一些被炸断手臂或腿的人,被送到原本为疲惫的长跑运动员设置的医疗帐篷内。

波士顿环球报援引两名执法机构消息人士的话说,死者中包括一名八岁男孩。一些人的手臂或腿被炸断。

爆炸发生之后,全球各地的城市已经加强了保安的措施。

** FBI Investigating Deadly Boston Marathon Explosions**

U.S. federal investigators are working to uncover who was behind a twin bombing Monday at the Boston Marathon that left at least three people dead and more than 140 others injured.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation is leading the multi-agency effort to investigate what a White House official said was "clearly an act of terror."

The FBI said in a statement late Monday it was too early to establish the cause or motivation for the explosions, which happened moments apart within about 100 meters of each other near the finish line.

VOA correspondent Carolyn Presutti said early Tuesday investigators were working in a wide area around the scene, with barricades on street corners to keep out people and traffic.

She described a lot of security around the city with the sights and sounds of police cars and sirens, but otherwise no one out on the streets.

U.S. President Barack Obama said in televised remarks that the United States will find out who was responsible for the blasts and hold them accountable.

Boston Police Commissioner Edward Davis said there was "no specific intelligence" warning of an attack, and authorities said there was no immediate claim of responsibility.

The blasts took place about four hours into the race, long after the winners had finished, but at the time that the highest number of runners and their supporters are usually around the finish line area. The competition, which had more than 23,000 runners, was halted after the bombs went off.

Bloody spectators, including some with severed limbs, were carried to the medical tent that had been set up to care for fatigued runners from the race.

The Boston Globe, citing two law enforcement sources, reported that the dead included an eight-year-old boy. A number of victims suffered amputations.

Cities worldwide stepped up security following the explosions.
XS
SM
MD
LG