无障碍链接

中国时间: 08:04 2016年12月04日星期日

双语新闻 (2015年9月14日)

  • 美国之音

**冲绳县知事将取消新建美空军基地许可证**

日本南部冲绳县知事翁长雄志说,他将取消在冲绳新建一个美国空军基地的许可证,此前冲绳与东京官员进行的有关谈判破裂。

翁长雄志星期一对记者说,冲绳县政府在发现前任知事发放的许可证存在“缺陷”后,采取了行动。翁长雄志是在基地工程在冲绳岛沿海偏远村庄边野古动工几天后宣布这一决定的。工程被暂停一个月,其间将进行谈判。

日本内阁官房长官菅义伟星期一对记者说,尽管冲绳县知事翁长雄志做出决定,边野古的新基地工程将继续进行。

19,000美国海军陆战队驻扎在冲绳,以便对地区威胁做出迅速反应,提供灾难救援,并保护美国日本的利益。

Okinawa Governor to Revoke Permits for New US Base

The governor of Japan's southern island of Okinawa says he will revoke permits for the construction on a new U.S. air base on his island, after talks broke down between his administration and officials in Tokyo.

Takeshi Onaga told reporters Monday that his government was taking the action after discovering "defects" in the original permits issued by his predecessor. His decision was announced just days after work resumed at the site near the remote coastal village called Henoko. The construction had been suspended for a month to allow for the negotiations.

Japanese Chief Cabinet Secretary Yoshihide Suga told reporters Monday that work on the new base on Henoko will continue despite Governor Onaga's decision. ((:38))

More than 19,000 U.S. Marines are stationed in Okinawa in order to rapidly respond to regional threats, provide disaster assistance and defend the interests of the United States and Japan.

**埃及安全部队打死两名墨西哥游客**

埃及安全部队在埃及西部沙漠追击恐怖分子时,错误地向游客开火,造成12人死亡,其中包括墨西哥游客。

墨西哥外交部说,至少两名墨西哥人被打死。

埃及发表声明说,被打死的是墨西哥人和埃及人,并没有说明究竟有多少墨西哥人死亡。

声明还说,事件发生地区是禁止外国游客进入的。

埃及旅游部发言人阿扎兹说,涉及这一事件的旅游公司没有许可证,而且没有事先通知有关当局游客将进入法拉弗拉地区。阿扎兹对美联社说,所有进入法拉弗拉地区的旅游团都必须得到当局批准。

墨西哥总理涅托要求对这起致命事件展开调查。

Egyptian Forces Kill 2 Mexican Tourists

Egyptian security forces have killed 12 people, including Mexican tourists, after mistakenly opening fire on the visitors while the forces were pursuing terrorists in Egypt's western desert.

The Mexican Foreign Ministry said at least two of the dead were Mexican nationals.

Egypt said in a statement the dead were Mexican and Egyptian, but did not break down the death toll by nationalities.

The statement also said the area the tourists were in was "off limits to foreign tourists."

Rasha Azazi, a spokesperson for the Egyptian Ministry of Tourism, said the involved tour company did not have the proper permits and did not inform authorities that the tourists would be in the Farafra area. Azazi told the Associated Press that all trips to Farafra have to be cleared by authorities.

Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto has demanded an investigation into the deadly incident.

XS
SM
MD
LG