**Pakistani Prosecutor in Bhutto Case Gunned Down**
Police in Pakistan say the lead prosecutor investigating the murder of former prime minister Benazir Bhutto, and the 2008 bombing attacks in Mumbai, India, has been shot dead in Islamabad.
Chaudry Zulfikar was shot multiple times Friday by attackers on a motorbike. His bodyguard was wounded and a passer-by was killed when his car hit her. Zulfikar's attackers fled.
Zulfikar was investigating the December 2007 killing of Ms. Bhutto, which took place in Rawalpindi just weeks after she returned to the country from self-imposed exile. No one has been convicted or sent to prison for her death. Police said he was headed to a hearing related to the Bhutto attack when he was killed.
Former military ruler Pervez Musharraf is accused in the Bhutto case.
Zulfikar was also investigating the Mumbai attacks, in which 166 people were killed. India blames the radical Pakistani Islamic group Lashkar-e-Taiba for the attacks.
A U.N. report in 2010 said any credible investigation of Ms. Bhutto's death should not rule out the possibility that members of Pakistan's military and security establishment were involved.
**Bangladesh Factories Death Toll Passes 500**
Police in Bangladesh have arrested the engineer who warned of cracks in an eight-story factory complex that collapsed last week（April 24）, killing more than 500 people.
Abdur Razzak Khan last week warned of cracks in the building a day before it collapsed. Police say they arrested him because of his role in the original construction of the building. This brings to nine the number of people arrested since the factory collapsed April 24. Among the detainees were the owner of the building, the owners of several factories housed inside, and engineers responsible for its construction.
Police said Friday the death toll has risen to 501, as new bodies were discovered in the ruins overnight.
On Thursday, the nation's textile industry reopened, a week after a work shutdown prompted by the building collapse near Dhaka.
The mayor of Savar, the site of the collapse, was suspended from office Thursday as garment workers returned to their jobs. Local officials say charges will be brought against Mohammad Refat Ullah in connection with the country's largest industrial disaster.
Meanwhile, rescue workers are continuing to use heavy equipment to clear the site. Officials expect the number of victims to rise as 150 people remain unaccounted for. More than 3,000 people were in the building when it collapsed.